Saturday, August 10, 2013

Oh, Happy Day!

I woke up this morning completely exhausted but so looking forward to it. We got to walk through Joy's soon-to-be-school first (we hope). Afterwards, we grabbed breakfast for the kids and headed to Capitola. We dropped them off with Nana & Poppy and got to have a date! We celebrated our anniversary with a nice, relaxed pace (its the only way right now). We had pizza at Tony & Alba's. (Oh, how I have missed this pizza!)  We walked through a salvage place for fun for David. Then we went to the mall nearby to peruse and walk around. I just loved being attached to my David, holding his hand and leaning on him today. We went to surprise my Grandma briefly before picking up our kiddos. (She was happy to see me after these crazy few weeks.) We found out she was still going to be around for the evening so we grabbed the kids and came back for dinner with her and some nice time chatting and watching the kids play. We headed out, made a few stops along the way and arrived home a little while ago. All in all, it was a wonderful day, filled with fun, relaxation and no worries for once. I feel so blessed and adore my family. Thank you, Jesus.  

Tomorrow we get to go to church! It's about stinkin' time. I have missed my church family so much!
That's all for now...
*Melis*

No comments:

Post a Comment