Thursday, September 5, 2013

Zzzz...

It's only Thursday?
  Today was Joy's first "homeschool" day.  As apart of the school schedule, Joy spends 3 days at the school and 2 at home doing "extended homework."  Today also was the start of the new season of Women's Bible Study at church.  Today is also when we had money to buy much needed groceries.  What did this mean?  I started off the day with some help from David getting the kids ready before heading to grab coffee.  We went straight out to church where they played and I got to enjoy the lovely ladies and Bible Study.  We then headed to get a little gas, followed by two stores for groceries.  We headed by David's work to grab me a quick lunch while Micah slept briefly in the car.  We then went home where I brought in and put away groceries, fended off the overtired little boy and started working with Joy on her homework.  When I hit a point with questions, we headed back out to several more stores for grocery shopping and to pick up some more pencils for my cute girl.  We then headed home where I microwaved Kid Cuisines out of desperation and brought in and put away many, many more groceries.  I then sat down with Joy to finish her homework.  She then "decorated" her bed and got ready for bed and the kids played for a little bit. Since then, Micah went down.  Micah woke up.  Joy went down.  Micah went back down. And me?  I am ready for bed but still have a few things to do.

Was I crazy to think Joy starting school would make things easier?  Maybe its the fact that its the first week or that I am driving 30-60 minutes each day right now for school and church days at least both ways once, if not more.  Maybe its the fact that the routine isn't set or maybe its just that much more work than I realized.  Whatever it is, its exhausting.  My pain went up some, not enough to make me cry but enough to be noticeable and take closer together today.

But really... I am excited.  I have an excuse to make extra play dates, meaning I see some of my friends more, saving gas in making less trips back and forth.  Also, keeping busy tends to keep my spirits up. I am very social, not that its a surprise ;-) I could use a nap though, I mean a bedtime, hehe.  Looks like I am starting to fade.  Thank you all for the continued prayer. Took my adjusted dose of Coumadin tonight.  Next Wednesday we will see if that has made a difference.  I bought a lot of juice today.  I forgot how much I loved it.  My clinical pharmacist said its okay for me to drink the V8 VFusion I like so much as long as its consistent so that made me happen.

Well, I'm drifting so I am gonna head off.
That's all for now...
*Melis*

P.S. Please continue to keep the neighbor situation in your prayers. I sense something brewing and it is never pretty with them, despite anything we do or do not say.  Also, with everything going on, I believe I am more susceptible to an emotional outburst, as I don't have a lot of processing time to the still recent miscarriage. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment