Monday, September 23, 2013

Special baby update...

So, its that time.  Another update for my sweet friend.  She's the one doctors told her she was losing her baby.  Now about a week later, things aren't appearing to get any better.  She was instructed to drink 3-4 quarts of water a day for a little bit.  However, when she got her levels checked today, the fluid was lower, pretty much gone.  Her doctor fears the baby just won't survive.  She is calling up to Stanford to see if there is anything, anything at all... The good news is baby's heart is still beating really strong.  Please keep her in your prayers... & her husband & little kids.  She is broken.  She doesn't know what to do.  She is packing her hospital bag at the point.  I have no clue what God's plan is in all of this but I do know selfishly I want this baby to make it and be super healthy.  I do pray for God's Will but in my heart I want a BIG miracle.  So pray as you will, but pray nonetheless.  This girl needs our prayers!  She is past the 1/2 way point now & really longs for this little one!  Thank you to all of you who are praying... I know she truly appreciates it. Keep it up!

That's all for now...
*Melis*

No comments:

Post a Comment