Friday, September 20, 2013

Prayers for my friends...

Life will never be the same.  Yesterday was different than the day before than the day before than the day before... Some days I wake up to pain.  Some I had little a care in the world.  Some are filled with urgent prayers, some with jubilant praises, & in may cases quite a few of each!  This year to this point has been a roller coaster, cliche as it may seem.  I have been up & down so many times, I cannot honestly tell you where I am at many points.  One of my friends & Bible study leaders today asked me how things were & I could not honestly tell what she was referring to.  I do know one thing though.... My God is GREAT!! No matter the tragedy or small feat, large celebration or small side step, MY God is in control of it all!  So today I bring you this briefer than normal blog, with a few more urgent & ongoing prayer requests for you...

My good friend who was told her baby wasn't doing well is being much closer monitored by her own doc it seems.  I am very happy to hear this!  Her doc has asked her to drink 3-4 quarts of water each & every day in attempts to help with the low amniotic fluid. Even though this is not easy for her, she is plodding forward, committing herself to doing the best she can.

Another friend went in for fetal surgery Wednesday for her daughter diagnosed with Spina Bifida.  I have not received any updates as of yet but I encourage you to pray for her and her family as she recovers and they wait to see the long-awaited results of whether this in fact helped her daughter.  

Both of these women have babies due in January.  So please, as you remember pray for them both.  They have what feel like long roads ahead of them I am sure but God knows and God is watching out for both of them, their little ones & their families.  They have committed themselves to praying & to serving our Lord & have really shown their faith in this so far.

To all who have continued to pray for me & for my family, thank you as well.  My INR has been under the past several weeks but again is 1.9, just below the therapeutic range. My dosage of Coumadin was once again increased some and I am doing my best to not let things get to me, as I am still less than 2 months out from the discovery of my PE (that's it?!) & these things take time.  I had a successful follow up with my OB recently as well. More on that later... 

Pray for my friends, yes?  Thanks again!
That's all for now...
*Melis*

No comments:

Post a Comment