Friday, July 12, 2013

What a blur!

So emotional today... and I'm not quite sure why? It feels like this week has flown by (which has not been normal for me) and to be honest, I don't remember most of it! I've felt pretty good. The kids have been pleasant. My hubby and I are sleeping more as Micah is progressively night weaning. The heat has come down some so that has helped (despite a constant issue with our AC & a non-urgent apartment). This week has not been busy but it hasn't been boring. And today, I almost cried. Perhaps, its been the constant attention I have given the SF plan crash just about a week ago. What I read today was more information they are revealing that just broke my heart. I watched a clip about Mandisa's "Overcomer" that just touched my heart. Joy acted like she didn't feel well but other than whiny this evening, I was puzzled but still my heart wondered if I was missing something and felt bad for any emotional reaction I had. So today was emotional. This week was a blur. What a day, what a week... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqbAc_0lfwY&feature=youtu.be Check it out to encourage you!

That's all for now...
    *Melis*

No comments:

Post a Comment