Friday, July 26, 2013

Meet my friends :)

Meet my friends, Cuddles & Sprinkles. As a tradition, we build our children a bear before or close to their birth at Build-A-Bear. Shortly before we learned of Squirt's official passing, we had bought Cuddles, the light-up bear. It broke our hearts initially looking at the bear after we found out but soon became a welcome part of our lives as something that reminded us of our Squirt's brief time with us and the knowledge our baby was now with Jesus in Heaven. Joy and Micah really enjoy cuddling and sleeping with Cuddles, as well as holding and playing with him. For Joy, it was a reminder of someone lost but a good reminder that Jesus was holding baby Squirt tight.  Just after we learned of Little One's passing earlier this week, I told my David that I needed something to hold, cuddle and remember by. He promptly took me to Build-A-Bear to pick out another one. I hope and pray the next bear we build will be for our rainbow baby and that more will come for future siblings we long to have. For now though, we have sweet memories to remember our angels. We are glad they are hanging out with Jesus in Heaven now and look forward to our reunion with them one day.


No comments:

Post a Comment