Wednesday, July 10, 2013

6 months of an Angel...

Today is a day I didn't see coming. It wasn't until someone in one of the pages  I followed mentioned something similar that I realized, the 6 month "angelversary" of our little Squirt was approaching. Today it is here. Its a little conflicting for me as one of my longest, dearest friends is celebrating her birthday today and her daughter is almost 6 months old as well. Life hasn't gotten a ton easier in some areas but I will admit I have felt some healing amongst the craziness of life, some rare calm. I truly miss our little Squirt but am really thrilled for what God is and will be doing in our lives in the months to come. Micah adds new skills, words and cute habits weekly at least and he is still the best little cuddler I know! Joy has been a sponge, catching on to things securely I didn't know she could. And of course, she is still "a princess!" David's support of our family is unwavering and I am thankful to be still very much married to my best friend! 

Remembering my Squirt today...
   Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment