Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Sweet Micah Boo

There are so many things I could say about my boy. He is such a little sweetheart and a charmer. We can barely go anywhere without comments or "awws." He adores his sister and loves it when Daddy plays with him. The funniest thing these days is his fascination with Abby, our maltipoo. She is 6 lbs of fluff and he loves crawling after her yelling "Abb!" She doesn't know how to react sometimes. Sometimes she will lick him, other times cower, and then there is the running (and hiding). Micah's fascination with our dog cracks me up. It makes him happy when he is sad. he forgets what he wants when he sees her. He just lights up!
 
Looks like he found her again!
That's my boy!

                                                                                                                                  That's all for now! <3 Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment