Monday, May 6, 2013

Finally time to get this thing started!

   Apparently, I registered this blog almost 18 months ago. Today is my first post. I think the name says it correctly as I am a space case and my world turns around in circles some days. Its why focus is such a huge, key thing for me. I hope to jot down memories, thoughts, hopes and life in general. Some will be short, some (okay most) will probably be ridiculously long but I am tired of saying, "Why didn't I write/type that down?" So for now, that is all. David just left for work. Micah is probably ready to be removed from his crib. Thank you, Lord for life... every day. God is truly amazing and I know He is and has always been with me and my family, especially in this year dedicated to our Faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment