Sunday, May 12, 2013

May days!

I can't believe it is May already. This year has flown by already. Mother's Day here was normal. We went to church, enjoyed seeing others and watching the baby dedication. This little boy, kept trying to steal the pastor's mic. It was quite hilarious. Of course, seeing Sarah & Dave's little one up there was too much... SO precious. So thrilled to be surrounded by my church family on days like today. After we got home, we had lunch and then before we knew it, David was off to work. Micah is now in bed (for the meantime), Joy is winding down and I am trying to brainstorm super easy, cheap ideas to celebrate Joy's birthday in a week. 1 week away! What? She will be 5! So my world is coming in on me in some ways wondering where the time went and what kind of mother I have been to her. I am glad she is such a sweetheart at the core of it all because I have made A LOT of mistakes as her mom. I adore her though and am so proud of the big girl she is becoming. We have kindergarten in our sights. So glad for my girl, Joy. So May is here and almost over at the same time but I am thankful nonetheless. Well, Micah seems to be "hearing" us so I am gonna close out for the night. I pray all of you moms had a wonderful weekend. Have a great week.

                               Until next time...
                                           Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment