Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, Joy Joy! You're 5 and BIG today!

Today is my beautiful girl's 5th birthday! She is such a beautiful light into our world! Her smile lights up my world. She is such a friendly, good-natured BIG girl! We are so proud of her and can't believe she is already 5! She starts Kindergarten in the fall. Where has the time gone? Her little brother adores him and she makes so many people smile with her friendly spirit of love of others. She is a fantastic helper and considers just about every kid she meets her friend. She loves the outdoors (didn't get that from me) and would play outside all day, every day if she could! Even our little maltipoo thinks she is a blast some days. I am so proud of my pink-loving, dancing, joyful, "always be my little girl." She may be our firstborn but she will never be less loved! I love you Joy Noelle! You have the perfect name for you! I am so proud to be your Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment