Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day 9 ~ The 12 Days After Christmas ~ Off day, anyone?

So glad to have my family...
  They're pretty good at adapting. This motivated mommy was not feeling well today. Still am not. Guessing it's primarily a combo of pregnancy discomforts.  After my last appt on Monday I was doing pretty well and it was nice to know that I had the backups to help manage pain and nausea and help me sleep as needed. However,  after attempting to go to bed early last night and failing,  I woke up beyond exhausted and sore, despite the fact that it appeared I got more than 10 hours of sleep. Oh the joys of pregnancy. 
With around 3 months to go, my kids adapted well to my basic menu for meals and lack of organization for the day. I even got a 20 minute nap. While I realize some of these things are unavoidable until our little princess arrives, I am thankful for my kiddos on my off days... because who doesn't have off days?
Tomorrow will be a new day. We'll go to church and spend some time together and celebrate the fact that David will be off the following day... finally.  I am looking forward to pressing on and working through these days. They're apart of the journey after all.
As always,
Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment