Sunday, January 4, 2015

The 12 Days After Christmas ~ Day 10 ~ Making Progress

Can you believe we're on Day 10 already?  It feels like time is suddenly flying by.  My oldest, my sweet Joy Joy goes back to school this week.  I'll be driving more again but at least the routine will come more naturally to us.  Tomorrow is David's day off.  I have my glucose tolerance test... bleh.  I get to meet up with a good friend though.  And get this... I might just get a nap... maybe.

Today I woke up thoroughly exhausted.  (I am noticing a trend.)  I headed out for coffee and was amazed to realize when I got back how motivated I was.  You know what?  I am working on a website.  I am super excited about it too.  I have wanted to do this for a long time but have not had the drive or determination to get it going and keep it up.  I finally think I am in the right place to do it though.  It is in the VERY earliest stages so not published yet but I am excited as to how it is shaping up.  I will let you know when it is up!

I also worked a little bit on my challenge group starting up tomorrow... New Year, New You ~ 21 Days to Reset & Restart ~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/newyearreset/  <--- Click to join!  I am excited about the tips and motivation I have to share with you.  I feel so blessed at all that I have learned during this past year despite its ups and downs.

I am reminded over and over about how just because you wake up feeling iffy does not mean your day has to continue or end that way.  YOU do have some power.  You can CHOOSE to better your day even if you are tired or not feeling well.  You cannot choose what happens to you but you can choose how to react to it and how to interact with those that you encounter.  Anyway you look at it, you're blessed.  God has put you on this earth for a reason and I am glad you are here!

As always,
Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment