Friday, January 9, 2015

Let it go? Let God have it!!!

So it has been a few days since I last posted.  You may have noticed I missed days 11 & 12 after Christmas.  I apologize for that.  All WAS going smoothly but during the craziness of this past week, I fell asleep early that night and then decided to let a few days pass and linger on what was on my mind and heart.  And boy is God teaching me things!

Have you ever gotten really upset about something?  Really upset?  Maybe it only seemed mildly frustrating initially but the more the situation progressed and the more you lingered on it, the angrier and/or sadder you became?  And other circumstances might have tended to cloud your view making it that much harder?  That is where I am... or was.  After a week where I was on a continual "high" setting goals and planning for 2015, a little piece of news brought my world crashing down.  I cried.  And then I cried some more.  And then when I thought I had found a resolution and moved on, something else changed the situation and I became kind of angry.  I got really upset, offended, hurt... you name it.  In fact, I devoted an entire day to my frustration.  I vented and talked it out.  I was on the verge of tears yet again.  I talked to people who agreed with me.  I did some research and I tried to make myself feel better.  But at no time in this process did I let it go.  I did not bring it to God...

So today, I am going to do one final list.  I am going to double check a few numbers, names and then pray the heck through it all!  That's right.  And then... then I am going to surrender it to God and let a decision be made, today or in the next few days.  From there, it is God's leading and not mine.  I will not manipulate or mess with any person or part of the situation.  I will just let it be and let God have it.

Yep, that's where I am.
Talk to you later.

As always,
Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment