Thursday, June 2, 2016

Just a blip...

Last night, I was sitting on my bed, after feeding my littlest and trying to get my dinner in quickly before I had a scheduled appointment, going back and forth between messaging and catching up with friends and checking in with those trying to schedule an appointment.  And I was doing all of this while I was in the midst of trying to complete this week's training for the local pregnancy center.  I am so looking forward to volunteering there and getting to be apart of God's great plan there, but after several weeks off of training, I was having trouble getting it done.  Of course, then my Joy and Micah arrived up here to say "hello" and see what I was doing.  I finally remembered they must have something to do.  They did.  While this was happening, Emily was wailing downstairs wondering why I wouldn't feed her.  This is the one time her sweet daddy just was not cutting it.  So I gave in.  I went downstairs and told my hubby I would get up in time to finish my training in the morning.  Then I got that time with my Emily.  And before I knew it, it was time for bed, okay much later than that ;-)  I guess it is just another blip in the life of the now working mom, trying to prioritize and find that balance... And here's to a crazy day full of appointments because my hubby is home.  It is a good thing I have this sweet face to look at...

As always,
           Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment