Tuesday, May 24, 2016

So What am I ACTUALLY up to?

One of the things I have always wanted to do is live more healthfully.  I will admit, growing up and even as a new adult, I did not care anywhere near as much as I probably should have.  But let me tell you, when you get pregnant and have kids of your own, the amount of concerns you have to think about start to add up.  And that is where I was.  I found myself asking my husband not to use the chemicals he knew so well to clean and begging for the "green" products.  Unfortunately, I was met with the cost talk and it was not really worth our time and he would be careful using them while I was pregnant.  And I knew I could always count on him to safely put things away, so I let it go... until recently.  

I will admit I was jealous of my friends who could afford products from the other "green" companies. I wanted the access even if I did not need it all of the time.  And in the past few years, it went from more than just wanting to clean with these products but I wanted to be able to find my vitamins, healthier snacks, supplements and occasional beauty supply.  And frankly, with three young kids, searching the internet and brick and mortar stores to find the best deals was getting so exhausting.  And we kept coming back to the same issue, cost... You see, when we had a little, I could get healthier, spending on a few specific products,  I even managed to get back down to a healthy weight in a few short months with exercise, a diet that made sense to me, and supplements that worked.  Yet, here I am almost 14 months after my youngest was born and I am the heaviest I have ever been and I am more determined than ever to find a healthier way of life all around.  

So I guess it was great timing that on the brink of losing it all, I came upon a company that sold all of these products and gave me a great discount, allowing me to start integrating them into my life and saving me time as well not worrying about going to the store (which as parents and non-parents alike we all can appreciate at times).  So what is this fabulous solution to my life I have found?  I invite you to a webcast anytime... and if you love it, let me know.  If you don't that's okay.  I would love to hear your feedback if you don't mind sharing.  And if you have questions, I am sure I can answer them or ask if I don't know the answer.  And if you aren't quite ready to view a webcast, and want a brief intro, that works as well.  Schedule either or both below and I cannot wait to meet you! I KNOW how valuable money and time are.  So go ahead, click below and set a time at your convenience.

Sign Up for a Webcast or a Phone Call!

As Always,
         Melis


No comments:

Post a Comment