Sunday, December 28, 2014

The 12 Days After Christmas ~ Day 3

I was planning on a description of the last 24 hours of our visit with family in this post but I am not feeling 100%, not even 70% so I am going to make this a brief one...

I posted a little bit on my 1st challenge group of the year on my Facebook page.  I am pretty excited about getting back into it and helping some of you start a "New Year, New You" ~ I truly hope you will consider joining me.  It is a mere 3 weeks and will go by so quickly and it is all about encouragement and getting reinspired in a new year.  The trip was a fairly good one and we made our way home this afternoon, stopping to eat dinner with Hubby on his break this evening.  Micah walked in and promptly got into several boxes & baskets while I brought up the bare necessities from the car.  Abby jumped all over us to welcome us home.  Since both kiddos napped today, they're both more awake than I would like but are in the process of going to sleep for the night.  I plan to join them shortly in that land ;-)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I'll be checking in again tomorrow with some more details (I hope) on things to come.  God bless you all!

As always,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment