Monday, June 30, 2014

Just Keep Swimming!

I absolutely LOVE to swim!  But for years, I didn't have consistent access to a pool I could afford. I have missed it immensely! With the heat up here, its nuts some days. What I would give for a pool in my backyard... or a backyard... But that's another story. Hehe.

This all changed though when I was talking to a dear friend of mine recently.  She pointed out the window to their pool and said I could use that. I made a snarky comment, stating I would truly take her up on that if she was serious.

Just a few days ago, we set it up.  Today, I jumped in the pool.  Wednesday and Friday I will get to do this too... for at least the rest of the summer! Oh yes!  Today was a bit of acclimating as I made it about 20 minutes total, getting winded here and there. It was SO COMPLETELY WORTH IT!  I am in love and stoked and this will be my new favorite place to defrag and get my active on! Haha!

Just a reminder that patience pays off and having amazing friends does too!

God is good... ALL of the time! Yes!!!
That's all for now...
Melis

P.S. Did a picture of Dory come to anyone else's mind? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment