Monday, June 24, 2013

Passed that milestone...

Still listening to "These Days" by Mandisa... Still working on that attitude though :) 

To all of you who prayed for us, thank you! I had a rough week physically. I got my first ever migraines Wednesday and Thursday and David was working nonstop shifts as usual. Joy had a fabulous week at VBS thanks to our wonderful church, Cedar Grove Community Church!  Friday was insane but calmed down with some good friends over for dinner. It was nice to be able to finally relax and enjoy the blessing that they are to us (as well as their adorable daughter). We made it through that milestone and look forward to the many milestones and times God will lead us through in the future. Feeling hopeful as I see God working. I know God is going to work all of this out! Be encouraged. God is so REAL!

That's all for now...
    Melis

No comments:

Post a Comment